Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How about moving this entire forum to the garbage dump?

Veteran

How about moving this entire forum to the garbage dump?

It makes sense.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

What makes you say that?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    What makes you say that?
    Well, we look towards the season like Christmas, get coal in our stocking, so the site stops talking Jets football, and hates Christmas. I love The Jets and will always look forward to an upcoming week.

Veteran
    there is some truth to the idea although not every post belongs in the dump.

I've been a Jets fan for 37 years and the reaction this week on this site has been incredible. I wish I knew a few psychologists I could recommend.

One LOUSY game and some, many, lose it!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

I see what you're saying about the negativity. It's been pretty bad -- how many Jet fans would've predicted that we'd lose at home to Miami if you asked them a week ago? Now you've got half the Jet fans predicting a L in the "Predict the Score Thread" (probably more than half actually). It's going to be great to bump that thread on Sunday night

Some people have no faith. Oh well, let them jump off the bandwagon.

Waterboy
    Waaaahhhhhh. I don't like all this bad talk about Pennington. Waaaaahhhhh make them stop talking bad bout our team......waaaaaaaaahhhhhh stop making fun of DuhHerm......Waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhh waaaaaaahhhh say only nice things. I said it before and now I'll say it again to you. If you want everything painty rosy and nice for yourself, dye your sperm green and fire one in your eyes. Pennington and DuhHerm might even help you out with that.

For the meantime, Pennington still sucks, just as he had for a year and a half. Herm is an idiot cheerleader, just as he has been for 4 years now.

All League
    I see what you're saying about the negativity. It's been pretty bad -- how many Jet fans would've predicted that we'd lose at home to Miami if you asked them a week ago? Now you've got half the Jet fans predicting a L in the "Predict the Score Thread" (probably more than half actually). It's going to be great to bump that thread on Sunday night

Watch this board with a New England loss...The buzz (no pun intended) will be back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsinSB
    It makes sense.

no it doesn't, because then you would have everyone posting at the garbage dump.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Predaphin34
    no it doesn't, because then you would have everyone posting at the garbage dump.

Thats exactly my point capt obvious.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozer76
    Waaaahhhhhh. I don't like all this bad talk about Pennington. Waaaaahhhhh make them stop talking bad bout our team......waaaaaaaaahhhhhh stop making fun of DuhHerm......Waaaaahhhhh waaaaaahhh waaaaaaahhhh say only nice things. I said it before and now I'll say it again to you. If you want everything painty rosy and nice for yourself, dye your sperm green and fire one in your eyes. Pennington and DuhHerm might even help you out with that.

For the meantime, Pennington still sucks, just as he had for a year and a half. Herm is an idiot cheerleader, just as he has been for 4 years now.

i don't see the point in this response, but then again i didn't see the point in the thread either.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    i don't see the point in this response, but then again i didn't see the point in the thread either.
    I dont see how you could dye your sperm green

believe me, if I knew how I would try that for sure

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Bro Green
    I dont see how you could dye your sperm green

believe me, if I knew how I would try that for sure

All League

dont we actually have to win games to have a bandwagon...if we all made it through the kotitie era we can make it thru this..granted alot of us dont like chad and dont like herm but just because we dont like someone on the team doesnt make us any less of fans...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hendu24
    dont we actually have to win games to have a bandwagon...if we all made it through the kotitie era we can make it thru this..granted alot of us dont like chad and dont like herm but just because we dont like someone on the team doesnt make us any less of fans...
    Never said that anyone wasn't a fan. I have my idea of what a good fan is, other's have their's.

For me, I would never hope that a certain player on the Jets did poorly just so I could be right. I root for the Jets to do well, that would be a contradiction.

To each his (or her) own.

Never said that anyone wasn't a fan. I have my idea of what a good fan is, other's have their's.

For me, I would never hope that a certain player on the Jets did poorly just so I could be right. I root for the Jets to do well, that would be a contradiction.

To each his (or her) own.
    i agree completely, i do not expect jet fans to love every player on the team, but you know damn well there are posters here who would rather have someone play terrible so they can prove their point on a football forum.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jetsmetsrangers
    i agree completely, i do not expect jet fans to love every player on the team, but you know damn well there are posters here who would rather have someone play terrible so they can prove their point on a football forum.
    Hammer, meet nail.

All League
    The parallels between my two teams is amazing.
    Some UM boards are discussing whether some who want to see Coker gone are secretly rooting for losses so they can say I told you so.

And its not as comfortable rooting when you "dont like" a player or coach. It was like that for me with Berlin. Glad he's gone.

But there's no player or coach on the Jets that I have strong negative feelings about, so I continue to always root for them with all I've got and with no reservations.

Squish the ****ing fish!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    The parallels between my two teams is amazing.
    Some UM boards are discussing whether some who want to see Coker gone are secretly rooting for losses so they can say I told you so.

And its not as comfortable rooting when you "dont like" a player or coach. It was like that for me with Berlin. Glad he's gone.

But there's no player or coach on the Jets that I have strong negative feelings about, so I continue to always root for them with all I've got and with no reservations.

Squish the ****ing fish!!!
    i feel the same way, there are a some players on the jets that drive me crazy sometimes and i do not think are very good, but i rather be proven wrong and have them come up big so the jets win, because that is truly the bottom line....i have also been a miami fan since the days of jim kelly, i just loved the way they played the game back then when almost every other college was boring to watch.

All League
    i feel the same way, there are a some players on the jets that drive me crazy sometimes and i do not think are very good, but i rather be proven wrong and have them come up big so the jets win, because that is truly the bottom line....i have also been a miami fan since the days of jim kelly, i just loved the way they played the game back then when almost every other college was boring to watch.
    Aight!
    So, we're BOTH JetsMetsRangers Canes fans.

Saw your post on the politics board, and you were right on there, too, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetcane
    Aight!
    So, we're BOTH JetsMetsRangers Canes fans.

Saw your post on the politics board, and you were right on there, too, bro.
    Jetcane...i guess it must be true, great minds think alike