Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Doug Jolley

All League

Doug Jolley

We spent a number one pick on Doug Jolley and I am getting concerned that we are not going to get value for him. I think if Chris Baker continues to play well, we should trade him for that number one pick back to someone.

I think that this was a potential bad trade for us if we don't get the value. I do not miss Becht, but I am worroed that we blew a first in Jolley when we had Baker in the wings.

Thoughts?

I thought Jolley would become a probolwer with Chad throwing to him.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga
    We spent a number one pick on Doug Jolley and I am getting concerned that we are not going to get value for him. I think if Chris Baker continues to play well, we should trade him for that number one pick back to someone.

I think that this was a potential bad trade for us if we don't get the value. I do not miss Becht, but I am worroed that we blew a first in Jolley when we had Baker in the wings.

Thoughts?

We did NOT trade Jolley for a 1st, dopey.

And after not using him much, why the HELL would ANYONE give us fair value back?

Waterboy

Thoughts?

We did not spend a #1 pick on him. We traded a 1st and a 6th for OAK's early 2nd and Jolley. We got Jolley for what amounts to a 4th round pick.

JetsInsider.com Legend

We spent a number one pick on Doug Jolley and I am getting concerned that we are not going to get value for him.

I think if Chris Baker continues to play well, we should trade him for that number one pick back to someone.

How old are you?

Could be the stupidest post I've ever read on this board.

Jolley a "Pro Bowler" with "PennyBoy" throwing to him?

Wow.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

Jolley has no trade value now. I've gone over the trade dozens of times and I still think it sucks.

I think what happend here Baker was unproven going into the offseason and the Jets didnt want to suffer at that posisition. Bringing in Jolley and the Raiders 2nd round pick was a smart and well thought out move. Jolley is the safety net. It Doesnt really matter if we use him or not, if Baker proves himself to be just as good recieving, wich he did in last sunday, 114yds and a TD, and he proves to be a be a great blocker then we have a good weapon with a good backup. Moving up in the 2nd round to grab Nugent and still getting Miller later in the 2nd was great. They would have probably gotten Miller in the first round anyway. I dont have a problem with watching Jolley from the bench, but Baker just has to keep it up

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw
    Jolley has no trade value now. I've gone over the trade dozens of times and I still think it sucks.
    Holy crap, I agree with Buzz.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    How old are you?

Wow.
    And that may have been the stupidest reply. Todd Heap is considered a Pro Bowler with perhaps the worst QB in the AFC throwing to him. Seriously, if you don't care to show a shred of objectivity, stay the F**K out of here.

All League
    How old are you?

Wow.
    PatfanTX:

Let me tell you something bro, I am getting quite sick of you coming here and edging on us Jets fans. Why is it that I am certain that you became a Pats fan "AB"................After Brady.

You add nothing to this message board but just piss off Jets fans. We are a hard core bunch of fans who wear our emotions on our sleeves. If we lose a game, we hurt and we deal with it with vents on the board.....................we don't get over our losses of games by just turning on ESPn and watching the BoSox bandwagon. When we win a SB, you can be sure that a million of us won't be standing around yelling "The Redsox Suck". Truthfully, I think, most if not all Pats fans are ignorant, bandwagon fans.......you guys have probably the worst reputations as fans (besides Eagles and Raiders fans) as far as being scumbags......PLease leave the message board. Funny, after Carolina beats the Patsies (and hopefully sacks the hell out of Brady) and we steamroll the dullards, you will be no where to be found.

I assume you live in Texas, so that means you live in a home with "wheels" on it. As I said to Pyper, "get off the library computer and go back to your doublewide".

Thanks for playing..................YOUR OUT.

Hall Of Fame
    PatfanTX:

Let me tell you something bro, I am getting quite sick of you coming here and edging on us Jets fans. Why is it that I am certain that you became a Pats fan "AB"................After Brady.

You add nothing to this message board but just piss off Jets fans. We are a hard core bunch of fans who wear our emotions on our sleeves. If we lose a game, we hurt and we deal with it with vents on the board.....................we don't get over our losses of games by just turning on ESPn and watching the BoSox bandwagon. When we win a SB, you can be sure that a million of us won't be standing around yelling "The Redsox Suck". Truthfully, I think, most if not all Pats fans are ignorant, bandwagon fans.......you guys have probably the worst reputations as fans (besides Eagles and Raiders fans) as far as being scumbags......PLease leave the message board. Funny, after Carolina beats the Patsies (and hopefully sacks the hell out of Brady) and we steamroll the dullards, you will be no where to be found.

I assume you live in Texas, so that means you live in a home with "wheels" on it. As I said to Pyper, "get off the library computer and go back to your doublewide".

He brings much more to the table than you. You don't even know the transactions the Jets made during the offseason. "Jolley for a 1st rounder" is a good litmus test for a bonehead Jets fan. You make us look bad.

Yes, everyone who lives in Tx is white trash... good to see you're ignorant about all subjects, not just football.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    He brings much more to the table than you. You don't even know the transactions the Jets made during the offseason. "Jolley for a 1st rounder" is a good litmus test for a bonehead Jets fan. You make us look bad.

Yes, everyone who lives in Tx is white trash... good to see you're ignorant about all subjects, not just football.
    Thanks BB.

Like I said, that could have been the stupidest post I have ever read on JI.

Nice to see he got all his facts straight.

Practice Squad
    terrell owens went for a second rounder

JetsInsider.com Legend
    PatfanTX:

You add nothing to this message board but just piss off Jets fans.

Let's see, after 76 posts you are "sick of me"? Talk to some of the Jets posters who have been here the last 4 years (including the old board).

And you're right, I became a Pats fan when Mo Lewis knocked Bledsoe silly.

And all I do is piss off Jet fans? Thank you for the compliment.

BTW, Jim Rome sucks as much as your posts do.

Rookie
    How old are you?

Wow.

SOOTH (and mods),

This troll has been here a long time...too long. His insults and negative attitude are a cancer on this board. Please rectify the situation.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster_Green
    SOOTH (and mods),

This troll has been here a long time...too long. His insults and negative attitude are a cancer on this board. Please rectify the situation.
    Thanks Monster...I really want PatsfanTX thrown off the board too, but I do realize the high threshold that Sooth and the other MODS must display before banning someone. Banning people and censoring threads is NOT why this message board is by far the best message board on the net. I once posted many many messages on "another" Jets fan message board and that board got out of control.

I think if we all work in conjuction with each other he will eventually leave or at least cut back on his posting. There will come a time when unemployment benefits run out and he will have to seek some sort of labor to be renumerated to help his parents pay the trailer hitch fees, and the like.

Frank

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Thanks Monster...I really want PatsfanTX thrown off the board too, but I do realize the high threshold that Sooth and the other MODS must display before banning someone. Banning people and censoring threads is NOT why this message board is by far the best message board on the net. I once posted many many messages on "another" Jets fan message board and that board got out of control.

I think if we all work in conjuction with each other he will eventually leave or at least cut back on his posting. There will come a time when unemployment benefits run out and he will have to seek some sort of labor to be renumerated to help his parents pay the trailer hitch fees, and the like.

Frank
    Frankie,

You are the first person on this board that has ever wanted me banned.

Congrats, a job well done.

And I agree, if all your friends work in conjunction, I'll probably leave the board because I can't take all your insults.

BTW, that post was even dumber then the thread you started.

Do you really have a clue?

Veteran
    Sadly Moga, I'd say TX knows more about the Jets than you do. He's allowed to push buttons, without it the forum would be pretty dull.

All League
    Frankie,

You are the first person on this board that has ever wanted me banned.

Congrats, a job well done.

:
    Why are you lying man. I have read many many posts of people who wnated you thrown off the baord. I was hardly the first. Can I ask you a personal question? I have always wondered what the "little yellow buses" are like, do you guys sit thre to a seat or what?

Errrrr...I'm out.

Frank Moga III

P.S.. Romey is by far the best Sports Radio icon the nation has. The guy is not the number one syndicated show for Sports radio for no reason.

Later clones.

Rookie

Frank
    You guys are funny. If you were here, ohh, three years ago or more you could have participated in the original persecution of Tx. Tx is, believe it or not, a JI institution. You guys, quite frankly, are not. Get over yourselves.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Why are you lying man. I have read many many posts of people who wnated you thrown off the baord. I was hardly the first. Can I ask you a personal question? I have always wondered what the "little yellow buses" are like, do you guys sit thre to a seat or what?

Errrrr...I'm out.

Frank Moga III

P.S.. Romey is by far the best Sports Radio icon the nation has. The guy is not the number one syndicated show for Sports radio for no reason.

Later clones.
    Let's see here.

You start an incredibly stupid post without knowing the facts.

You want me "banned" on your 76th post.

You site all your other 3rd grade recess friends as those wanting me banned.

And you think Jim Rome is a "sports icon".

You are even dumber then I thought you were when you started this ridiculous thread.

Let me guess, you are RamRodDumbassRay's brother?