Thread: A Win is a WIn

All Pro

A Win is a WIn

I don't want to hear any crap that we beat a weak team. We beat a 1-0 team in our division PERIOD!! That was a GOOD WIN! No such thing as a bad win in this wacky NFL. You take your win and MOVE ON!! That is today's NFL. NE lost. Buff lost to a supposed crappy team. So we are tied for 1st and essentially in sole possesion b/c of our division record. Lets continute to improve and move on!!

GOOD WIN!!

All Pro
    I don't think anyone's saying that. Any team with that good of a team defense and that well-coached will always get respect from the opposing team.

wickedtwisted
    Hey when the Pats won 15 in a row they managed to win the small games too right? I'm happy with a win but we still have a long way to go.

All League
    When it comes to fish-Jets, throw out the records.
    It's a division game, a rivalry game, and I love it when we squish the fish!

W bebe!

we won a game we had to win, bottom line a win is a win is a win and a division game to boot

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterLyles
    I don't want to hear any crap that we beat a weak team. We beat a 1-0 team in our division PERIOD!! That was a GOOD WIN! No such thing as a bad win in this wacky NFL. You take your win and MOVE ON!! That is today's NFL. NE lost. Buff lost to a supposed crappy team. So we are tied for 1st and essentially in sole possesion b/c of our division record. Lets continute to improve and move on!!

GOOD WIN!!
    Congrats on your Season opener WIN-- JETS!!!!!

Undrafted Free Agent

Wow

I had an issue with the offense though. The offensive line had a very tough game again. Holes were never open for the running game, though the pass protection was better than last week. Also, Chad seemed to go for the running back/short receiver option way more than I had hoped for.

Are our recivers getting open down field? Is Chad getting nervouse and dumping the ball as he did with Hackett? I was watching the game at home and was not able to see the down field coverage.

P-

It looked from the TV that CHAD once again is playing scarred i.e. Paul hackett offenses not the MIKEH coached one the WR's especially coles were beating those CB's like a drum today and chad couldn't or wouldn't throw the ball too them. That rainbow to JMAC shouldn't have been a TD he missed coles badly down the sidelines on a 3rd down pass and CURTIS is starting too look his age. We could have goten thse WR's with the money we are paying curbet this year yet we don't. McCANTS, GARDNER, PRICE,all were avilble yet we are such a nice organization we keep people on we past their most productive state, check martin as another example. Pitt plays their young guys and are 2-0 and BIG BEN is undefeted as a QB. We could have had him for half the price we payed our QB.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterLyles

GOOD WIN!!
    Absolutely right. A win today was important, but let's not lose perspective.

They needed to win by any means today and they did it. Now Jax next week. The Jets and us fans should feel happy about this one, but the team musn't let this one go to their heads.

They could improve upon much and they must play one game at a time and try to make improvements. This game was definately a confidence builder for the team and I think Herm and the coaching staff prepared well. I'm pretty damn stoked!!

Good job guys!!!