Thread: I Am Enraged

Undrafted Free Agent

I Am Enraged

i know ppl have posted it....and i know its been said a-lot over the past 24 hours around this forum.....but i have to let it out..................................WHAT IN GODS NAME KINDA THROW WAS THAT TO MCAREINS ON THE RIGHT SIDELINE.................IT LOOKED LIKE A FREAKIN PUNT!!!!!..............i counted how long it was in the air after i taped the game...it hung in the air for 6 seconds.....on a 25 yard pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............i need some serious consolation over here........dont give me this "A WIN IS A WIN" crap..............the guy cant throw the ball in an nfl caliber way...plain and simple...........he wasnt always like this...i just think his arm is shot......all his injuries for the past 3 years had been in his throwing arm...not his legs..............its a no brainer that the arm is simply shot...............

Jets Insider Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by benandmo82
    i know ppl have posted it...........
    So why don't you help us out and just add to that thread? No need for yet another.

All Pro
    It actually requires more velocity to throw a high pop like that then a "line drive" type throw...It's all about the your angle when a throw comes out like that... think pf a punt..

IMO, the ball slipped out of his hand....

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~zachary/isp/...on/Cannon.html

Play around with it...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Board Moderator

A win is a win

Undrafted Free Agent
    sorry for posting it again.............................but as far as for you ripper.............we better pray it slipped............better pray

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by benandmo82
    sorry for posting it again.............................but as far as for you ripper.............we better pray it slipped............better pray
    It was planned that way to confuse the defense