HOUS
    @Cinci
    Pitt
    Tenn
    @Jaggers
    S.D
    @Sea
    Ariz

We gotta keep pace with them, don't wanna go in there for the playoffs. It's a fairly favorable schedule for them, but the only hope might be for the injury bug to get them, especially the QB.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Engine
    Cleve
    @Tenn
    @SF
    St.louis
    @Hous
    BYE
    @NE
    HOUS
    @Cinci
    Pitt
    Tenn
    @Jaggers
    S.D
    @Sea
    Ariz

We gotta keep pace with them, don't wanna go in there for the playoffs. It's a fairly favorable schedule for them, but the only hope might be for the injury bug to get them, especially the QB.

Whoo! Peyton is gonna win me a fantasy championship this year!!!

Rookie
    keep pace with the Colts? THE COLTS?

lets worry about our own division first before we have to worry about going into Indy in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by JetKoz

lets worry about our own division first before we have to worry about going into Indy in the playoffs

"Ah Playoffs ? Playoffs ? Don't talk about playoffs..."

Quote Originally Posted by JetKoz

I'm just saying we need the home field adv. in the playoffs, so yeah I'm worried about the AFC not just the East.

Banned
    If I were a cynic, I would say that schedule looks like it was designed to assure Indy the #1 Seed this year ... the league tossing Peyton and Dungy a bone, maybe to end the Pats dynasty and get the high octance Colts in the show

If I were a cynic

But here's how it's going down ... wild card Pats will knock Indy off {for the millionth time}, this time @ Indy, in the divisonal round ... then the #2 Seed Jets will beat the Patriots in the AFC Title Game @ the Meadlowlands

Or at least that's the way I hope it goes down

As for the Colts, I'm already conceding the #1 Seed to Indy ... that schedule is absolute cake!

What I want to know is, HTF does a division winner from the prior season get that kind of cake schedule?
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 09-20-2005 at 03:12 AM.

Banned

I'm just saying we need the home field adv. in the playoffs, so yeah I'm worried about the AFC not just the East.
    Forget about the #1 Seed ... it's IN THE BAG for the Colts ... that schedule is an absolute cream-puff

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham
    that schedule is an absolute cream-puff
    oh, you just had to say "cream-puff", didn't you? lol!

Veteran
    If I were a cynic, I would say that schedule looks like it was designed to assure Indy the #1 Seed this year ... the league tossing Peyton and Dungy a bone, maybe to end the Pats dynasty and get the high octance Colts in the show

If I were a cynic

But here's how it's going down ... wild card Pats will knock Indy off {for the millionth time}, this time @ Indy, in the divisonal round ... then the #2 Seed Jets will beat the Patriots in the AFC Title Game @ the Meadlowlands

As for the Colts, I'm already conceding the #1 Seed to Indy ... that schedule is absolute cake!

What I want to know is, HTF does a division winner from the prior season get that kind of cake schedule?

At Cincy looks like a great game right now, but they have a definate advantage playing in that division. Hopefully McNair can upset them once this year, that might be the only hope for either the Jets or Pats to get the number 1 seed

All League

If I were a cynic

-They are playing the NFC west this year- the easy schedule that the Jets had last year.

-Their division games arent as tough as the AFC East, but then again, not many other divisions are as competitive as AFCE.

-They are playing the three other AFC division winners from last year.

Getting that DT dude (cant remember his name) and otherwise shoring up their defense is going to make them much tougher.
    Last edited by Jetcane; 09-20-2005 at 07:47 AM.

All Pro
    Cleve
    @Tenn
    @SF
    St.louis
    @Hous
    BYE
    @NE
    HOUS
    @Cinci
    Pitt
    Tenn
    @Jaggers
    S.D
    @Sea
    Ariz

This is probably the reason why lots of the sports prognosticators picked them to go far into the playoffs and also make the SB.

Im not really too concerned with that schedule. @NE you can probably pencil in right now as a loss. I think you can also put @ Cincy down as a loss. Steelers are also probably too physical for the Colts though I am more iffy on that one. Seattle has also been a very good road team. And its not like the Jags or even Rams in a dome are exactly pushovers either. This wont be as easy as people think, IMO.

"Ah Playoffs ? Playoffs ? Don't talk about playoffs..."
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Veteran
    The Colts were making the playoffs anyway, so I'm not worried about it.

The Pats should still drop it like it's hot all over them though - I don't think it'd matter where the Pats beat the Colts.

To me it seems like the Pats could beat the Colts in the club, the bar, the supermarket, Indy, Daytona, wherever - and usually make it look easy.