Thread: How do you use your created playbook in Madden 06?

Practice Squad

How do you use your created playbook in Madden 06?

Hi all

This may seem pretty dumb, but i have created my own plays and a playbook based on some of the jets plays for madden 06 but i have no idea how you load them into your franchise, does anyone know how to do this??

Thanks in advance

Ricard

Undrafted Free Agent
    better yet, how can you get the computer to block for you on Punt Returns. I always have to fair catch the ball. If not, the guy fumbles the ball.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirk55
    better yet, how can you get the computer to block for you on Punt Returns. I always have to fair catch the ball. If not, the guy fumbles the ball.
    I agree...i dont call a fair catch because i have a block right in front of me but he watches the defender go right by him. . .you fumble the ball 85% of the time!!! So annoying!

All League
    the answer to both questions is no, you cant use custom playbooks in franchise or do punt returns (unless you use the punt-block return play)...2 reasons why i've been playing ncaa a lot more than madden...

Veteran
    you can user to block the guys on punts, and you can load playbooks for fracnises or any game, juss when u select controller screen, make sure u go to the load part for your playbook, its always been like that

All League
    Sorry but I'm highly upset that EA Sports has the only rights to make a football game.

Maybe I should be upset at the National Football and it's players association.

Or maybe John Madden himself who probably spoke to the Union rep's about not giving anyone else the rights for player name etc.

Thanks John you fat fool out of coaching no skills still holding on to the past for screwing everyone else.

Thanks for no "NFL Blitz","Fever" and Espn2k whatever. That was kicking your fat *** last year forcing you to lower your price.

Who gives a damn about hog dog prices. I'm the GM and the coach. What next you moron. Are you going to have me do taxes next season? On each player?

Or maybe some relief for hurricane's hitting somewhere in the United States. Because like most football fan's we love the delays before starting a freaking franchise.

Oh yeah commercials John. You self centered pig. Like those cheesy ACE Commercials you might want to plaster your face on one of them so I can print it out and throw darts at you.

All League
    cmon papi...madden, for all intents and purposes, has nothing to do with the game...you can certainly be pissed off at ea, but john madden?...the man probably doesnt even dress himself anymore, let alone talk to union reps about exclusivity rights for his video game...

Quote Originally Posted by papichango
    Sorry but I'm highly upset that EA Sports has the only rights to make a football game.

Maybe I should be upset at the National Football and it's players association.

Or maybe John Madden himself who probably spoke to the Union rep's about not giving anyone else the rights for player name etc.

Thanks John you fat fool out of coaching no skills still holding on to the past for screwing everyone else.

Thanks for no "NFL Blitz","Fever" and Espn2k whatever. That was kicking your fat *** last year forcing you to lower your price.

Who gives a damn about hog dog prices. I'm the GM and the coach. What next you moron. Are you going to have me do taxes next season? On each player?

Or maybe some relief for hurricane's hitting somewhere in the United States. Because like most football fan's we love the delays before starting a freaking franchise.

Oh yeah commercials John. You self centered pig. Like those cheesy ACE Commercials you might want to plaster your face on one of them so I can print it out and throw darts at you.

All League
    Ok Ok I needed to vent.

Besides mom always said respect your elders.

But man it's so wrong.........

Practice Squad

It does suck

It sucks that I've made my own plays, formations etc..And cant go into to the season with them? Why did they remove this feature,which they had on Madden 2005?